Supply Chain Manager
reMarkable is a Norwegian company on a mission to help people think better through technology in a distracted world. We have sold more than a million devices worldwide, we recently became Norway’s latest unicorn, and now have 400+ employees in Oslo. In what feels like no time, we've gone from a small startup to one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
Following the successful launch of reMarkable 2, which was named one of TIME's top 100 inventions of 2020, we have set ourselves ambitious growth and product development goals for the long run. To help us get there, we need new colleagues that want to make a real difference through their work – and that’s where you come in.
We’re currently looking for a Supply chain manager who will work in our New Product Introduction projects, but be rooted in our Supply Chain department. Are you ready to join the exciting growth of a truly unique tech brand?
About the role
As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for driving the seamless integration of new products into our supply chain processes. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful introduction and timely delivery of innovative products to market.
You will be part of the Supply Chain team and staffed into one or more New Product Introduction (NPI) projects as a manager coordinating across the project. You will be supporting the Sales & Operations Planning process with volume and financial related inputs and decisions required by our NPI projects. This gives you the opportunity to work with many departments within reMarkable, from sourcing to hardware developers and project managers. You will be a vital part of the exciting journey from the early prototype phase to mass production and launch in the market. During the product development phase you will be faced with challenging tasks, from supporting prototype material sourcing, doing long term planning of materials, and evaluating production ramp with our manufacturing partners. To sum up, everything required to ensure a successful product launch.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious individual to be a part of our team. You can expect to work closely with cross-functional teams and collaborate extensively with our manufacturing partners.
If the possibility of taking part in product development of exciting new products, and being able to directly influence the process of getting our products in the hands of millions of customers sounds intriguing, we want to talk to you.
Main tasks and responsibilities will involve:
- Manage end-to-end supply chain activities for new product introductions, from planning to execution.
- Collaborate with product development, manufacturing, and procurement teams to establish clear NPI strategies and timelines.
- Contribute on transferring NPI projects to Operations
- Keep track of product COGS during the development phase and help facilitate discussions with sourcing and development managers to ensure we stay on target.
- Be the primary point of contact with our manufacturing partners when it comes to build plan requirements and material sourcing during the project development phase.
- Identify and mitigate potential supply chain risks and bottlenecks.
- Monitor and report on NPI progress to senior management.
Employment type: Full-time
Who are you?
- You have strong communication skills, ability to build effective relationships across the organization
- You are a team player who likes to work in a fast-paced environment alongside talented colleagues
- You have strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills
- You are ambitious and driven with a desire to make a positive impact at a fast growing tech company
- You want to be a part of our journey as a global scale up, and are ready for changing tasks and responsibilities.
What is your background?
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience with either product development, project management, production, supply chain management and/or consultancy
- You have experience within New Product Introduction
- Proactive and analytical with strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, or a related field.
- Fluency in English, both written and oral
- Experience with working towards Chinese or Asian suppliers is a plus
What do we offer?
Highly competitive salary and pension plan
A new Macbook/PC, reMarkable 2, choice of mobile phone, and home Wi-Fi allowance.
Five weeks vacation + 5 reMarkable days to use as you wish
Premium health insurance (incl. physiotherapy and private medical consultations)
Access to our employee share incentive scheme
Flexible working hours
Rewarding and challenging tasks on a wide range of projects
Regular team events, parties, and off-site retreats
A shared Headspace account for your mental well-being
Career development opportunities as a leader or subject specialist
Centrally-located modern offices in Grünerløkka, Oslo
A unique opportunity to contribute to one of the fastest-growing tech scaleups in Norway
At reMarkable, we offer the opportunity to contribute towards building a global tech company. You'll join a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and be involved in every step of creating a product that's used and valued by hundreds of thousands of customers around the globe.
Besides robust career development and growth opportunities, we offer a workplace where everyone can influence the company's direction, story, and success. We're a committed and highly motivated team with a lot of love for what we do and the people that we work with.
Through collaboration, we create a generous, respectful, and supportive environment where people take the extra steps needed to help each other succeed as well as exceed expectations.
Contact Espen Meyer-Borgen (Senior Supply Chain Manager) at email@example.com if you have any questions about the role
Application Deadline: We will review applicants on a rolling basis.
You should have a valid work permit from the EU/EEA. (Relocation assistance is provided)